ETPERMAN – Performance Management
This is a highly participative workshop and encourages participants to recognise performance management as a strategic and integrated approach to delivering success in organisations.
Workshops will be tailored to meet the needs of individual clients and to match their specific processes.
Optimum Delegates: 10 per course, maximum 12, minimum 6
Target Student: It is intended for any individual who, in the course of their work are required to manage the performance of other individuals.
By then end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Explain of the purpose of performance management
- Explain the Performance Management process steps and how they work
- Develop your ability to hold performance discussions
- Make performance assessments
- Record performance outcomes in line with the company™s process
- By using group discussion, we work towards defining performance management what it is and how it is used to help individuals meet organisational goals.
- Identification of the key elements of a performance review meeting (The looking back discussion) Group discussion and small group tasks
- Small group exercises are based around learning how to set SMART Objectives and development planning for team members (The looking forward discussion)
- Linking the process to organisational strategy. Use of group discussion
- Practical exercises help individuals to learn how to document the process and generate performance evidence